Monday, October 7, 2013

Sabi ng Idol Ko!!

           We celebrated the World Teacher's Day last October 4 of this year with the annual theme "My Teacher, My Hero".
        

   From what I've seen last Friday all he teachers are so happy and how I wish that every single day the students, like me, will treat the teachers like that. I hope that even though it's not the celebration for the teacher's day they would respect the teachers like that.


Just a simple thank you for all the teachers out there! If you are not there we will be ignorant, we will be illiterate people, we should not be what we are right now.
         

  Maybe I'm not yet successful in my life but thank you because you are there to support me and feed me with such knowledge that I can use to reach my goals in life. Thank you for not always being kind to me because it taught me many lessons in life and it taught me also to change for the better. Thank you teachers! You are such a hero.
         

  For all my teachers in elementary and high school, Thanks for molding me as a better student and person.


          IDOL KO SI MA'AM! IDOL KO SI SIR! AT GUSTO KONG MAGING TULAD NIYA TUMAYO SA SARILING MGA PAA AT MABUHAY NA PUNO NG PAG-ASA. SABI NI MA'AM, SABI NI SIR, GAWIN LAHAT NG MAKAKAYA UPANG PANGARAP AY MAABOT AT LUMAKING MAY TIWALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment