Monday, October 7, 2013

"Modern Hero"

           Do true heroes exist?
           In my childhood life, all I knew was that no heroes do exist in this world because I haven't seen a person that can fly and have an amazing power. Then as I grow I realized that there are many heroes that exist in this world.
           I consider my parents as true heroes, my heroes, dahil sabi nga nila "Kung wala sila, wala rin ako":, so I owe them a lo,and all the sacrifices they are making just for us (me and my siblings) to have the best future that we could have, I salute them. I'm so grateful that they are my parents even though they couldn't give all what I want at least they are trying and also they are fulfilling my needs.
        Yes, they can't fly,the can't have an amazing power that can kill a monster or so whatever rare creatures out there but they taught me how to fly high to reach my dreams, the also gave me  an incredible power so that even if they are not by my side I can fight for myself against ignorance, poverty, and people that are trying to let me down.

So for all the responsible parents out there I SALUTE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment