Friday, October 11, 2013

Reflection

TAGS HERE, TAGS THERE, TAGS EVERYWHERE

Second grading period is about to end, what are the remarkable lessons that we had?  We only had few meetings yet we finished the tasks that our teacher have assigned to us.

I learned how to make an HTML tags. What does HTML tags mean? THE HTML TAGS where in it is the most important tags in HTML (are tags that define headings, paragraph and line breaks). I learned also how to make an HTML file.

Since we only had few meetings I never had a chance to make a draft and it makes me nervous whenever I think of it. And on what I've experienced in the first grading period it happened again in the second grading period. But this grading, I learned more and it is easier. I learned how to manage my time to do all our requirements and guess what? I finished all of our requirements in just a limited time and I also applied what I had learned in the first grading period, BELIEVING IN YOURSELF AND TIME MANAGEMENT...

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
Arnold Bennett 


So life must go on, we cannot go back to the past anymore so I just moved on about the problems and challenges that I encountered and it will only serve as a lesson for me to struggle more in the next grading so that I will attain a higher grade or can maintain my grade in I.C.T...

No comments:

Post a Comment