Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My dream, My future




"Vision and Inspiration are like the elements of RACE. Your vision is the finish line while your inspiration is the starting point." ~ J.D.F

I am full of dreams. Dreams that serve as my inspiration. These dreams are motivating me to pursue my studies, to work hard on it. Every time I want to give up on things, I just think about these dreams and it gives hope to me to continue the life that I have started.

I want to become a Certified Public Accountant in the future. I want to be called MA’AM inside nor outside our office. I want to work in a famous bank in abroad, specifically in Australia or Canada. I will have a mansion, many cars, and I will put up my own restaurant or a fashion boutique being managed by my mother. But on that mansion I want to see my family there, my mother, my father, my siblings, nephews and nieces.  I want to have my own family, a happy and complete one. Having my loving and caring husband, and healthy and cute children. I want to explore the Philippines, my mother land, but of course with my whole family. 

To sum it up, I want to become a SUCCESSFUL PERSON someday. I want to become the daughter that my parents will be proud of. I will be the one who will make their dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment