Thursday, August 8, 2013

REFLECTION

And it ended in that way...



        First grading period is over,  time flies so fassssssssttttttt!!!! There were so many problems that I encountered within those past 2 months. For those months, we only met for few days or meetings but it's not wasted because we participated to the activities for the nutrition month. I learned that helping not only your group mates but yourself in pursuing to win every battle that your section was involved you will develop or discover things that your group needs. You will not regret on everything, whatever the result would be. I also learned that it's not enjoyable if we only focus on our academics because knowledge in math,science,I.C.T,Filipino,and other subjects will not fulfill you as a student. We also need to participate in other extra-curricular activities to enhance our talents and also to tighten our friendship and closeness to our friends and schoolmates.
        Believing in yourself is the best way that you must do in facing those challenges. I got a problem in memorizing all those lessons that we had and we were lack of explaining those things but it was not a hindrance for us to catch-up in our studies...Since I am a part of the special math class I have made self-studies so that even we only had few meetings I can learn those lessons on my own way.
       Those lessons that I had learn, those laughter and crying moments with my classmates and friends within those past 2 months, I will treasure it and those moments were very unforgettable that even time can not erase.
       Now that another chapter of my life as a 4th year student starts, I will be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment